E&W Machine | About Us

540.389.1197

Find us at 1129 Florida Street • Salem, VA 24153

On This Site:

HOME

ABOUT US

SERVICES

EQUIPMENT

REQUEST A QUOTE

CONTACT

All Rights Reserved © E&W Machine 2015

An Ecstatic Design Site

HOME ABOUT US SERVICES EQUIPMENT REQUEST A QUOTE CONTACT
HOME

MACHINING QUALITY PARTS SINCE 1979

E&W Machine traces its roots to 1979, when it was founded by Emory Musselman and Wilburn Miller. Known then as E&W Machine and Custom Fabrication, it operated out of Musselman’s garage in Shawsville, VA. The company quickly outgrew the 300-square-foot space and moved to a 1,200-square-foot facility in nearby Elliston. It operated successfully at that location until 1981, when the growth of the company once again required it to move, this time to its present location in Salem, VA. In 1982, the owners sold E&W Fabrication. E&W Machine continued to grow, requiring several additional expansions of its building in Salem.


The company was purchased in 2001 by Ed Staley, an entrepreneur who had previously established Commonwealth Tool Specialty, a large, regional cutting tool distributorship based in Roanoke, VA. E&W Machine continued to expand its capabilities and customer list, and in 2009 acquired Virginia Machining Solutions, which resulted in further growth. Additional investments in 2014 allowed the company to significantly expand its manufacturing capabilities.


Today, E&W Machine uses the latest technology to provide precision parts for use by manufacturers in a wide variety of industries.





ABOUT US

Aluminum parts machined by E&W Machine in Salem VA Plastic parts machined by E&W Machine in Salem, VA Stainless Steel parts machined by E&W Machine in Salem VA Parts machined by E&W Machine in Salem, VA